Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Movember 1st.

Greetings across & from the TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE... Canada

Today we start with our Movember Moustache, I have shaved this morning and for the next 30 days I will NOT SHAVE under my nose.

Movember is a men's movement around the world to bring awareness and funds to help with Men Cancer Needs.

I have join Movember Canada in which you may make a national donation to go the Prostate Cancer Foundation.


http://mobro.co/JeffHallmark

I am also raising funds for our local Prince George Cancer Centre in memory of Pat Sinclair. Pat a friend and member of Spruceland Baptist Church, went to be with our Lord and Savor Jesus Christ, September 2011.

If you would like to help me locally make cheque payable to "Spirit of the North" and mail it to

Jeff Hallmark
3106 Monahan Crescent
Prince George, BC. V2N 4E3





No comments: