Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WHAT I COULD DO, IF I WANTED TO!

If I wanted to, I could help make this church the most wade-awake and working church is all the world.

If I wanted to, I could visit members who are sick and possibly find other ways of helping them.

If I wanted to, I could attend Sunday School regularly and encourage others to do the same.

If I wanted to, I could show more devotion in worship services and receive much more good from them myself.

If I wanted to, I could profit much more from the sermons by not resenting the truth when it reveals some of my weaknesses and sin.

If I wanted to, I could use my efforts to help promote the greatest possible harmony in my church.

If I wanted to, I could tell others about Jesus Christ and His church and lead many of them to salvation - at least my actions could always speak for Christ.

If I wanted to, I could give back to the Lord each Lord’s day as I have prospered there by helping to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Of course this all depends on what I want to do about it. I have the ability to be an honourable servant of God, but the question is, “What do I really want to do?”

copy

No comments: