Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our S. O. S. starts Saturday

Our Sowing On Saturday starts this Saturday with a breakfast at Spruceland Baptist Church.
Our goal this year some 5,000 homes with gospel material and information on Spruceland Baptist Church.


Drop off my cowboys boots at the shoe repair shop, I could step on a dime and tell weather it was heads or tails. The man ask about the sole as to the type. I wasn’t sure, so he asked, “was it for riding”, my answer “no sir”, then he asked “for dancing”, my answer “no sir” a praying knee and a dancing foot don’t belong on the same leg.

My answer was I wear them out by walking, which got me to thinking of the song we sing as we go out doing our block work.



To the tune of “Leaning on the Everlasting Arms“-


Oh, how sweet to walk, round and round the block,
Ringing doorbells for my Lord.
Wearing out my shoes, telling God's Good News,
Ringing doorbells for my Lord.
Ringing, ringing, ringing doorbells for my Lord,
Wearing out my shoes, telling God's Good News,
Ringing doorbells for my Lord.

No comments: