Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday Funnies - Smokes & Jokes


TOBACCO: THE FILTHY WEED

Tobacco is a filthy weed
That from the devil does proceed;
It drains your purse, it burns your clothes,
And makes a chimney of your nose.

--Benjamin Waterhouse M.D. (1754-1846)

Note - Bob Hawkins quoted this poem to me last week. jnh

HAROLD THE COMPUTER GUY


I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Harold,the computer guy to come over. Harold clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. He gave me a bill for a minimum service call. As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was wrong?"


He replied, "It was an ID ten T error."


I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, "An ID ten T Error? What's that In case I need to fix it again?"


Harold grinned.... "Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?"


"No, " I replied.


"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."

So I wrote it down.


I D 1 0 T

I used to like Harold...



Thanks Bro. Dean,




Noah opens up the ark and let all the animals out, telling them to "Go forth and multiply!"

He's closing the great doors of the ark when he notices that there are two snakes sitting in a dark corner.

So he says to them, "Didn't you hear me? You can go now. Go forth and multiply."

"We can't," said the snakes. "We're adders."

============================

By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.


Thanks to Mikey's Funnies

No comments: